Thursday 5 January 2012

The shiny white pages are not all that shiny anymore!

Writing is already on the first of those nice blank and shiny pages.... A few phone calls on the first day back to reality, things quickly being scribled down and looks a bit messy already. Had promised myself to write neatly and easy to read. Obviously my memory is not fully back on track!
The very last bit of Christmas has left the house. On the wall above where all the Christmas cards hung, the princess' Christmas presents she made us, are hanging now. Waiting for new artwork from the little man and princess to be made, to fill the empty space the cards left behind when removed!
The little man's presents he made for us, are also put up filled with flowers.
I bought myself this message board with some of my Christmas money. Hoping to make the mummy-secretary-job a bit easier to overlook. What to cook, who's playing with who and where, need to buy, remember gym clothes.... You get the picture! Will it work? I'll let you know in month or two.

4 comments:

  1. well good luck keeping track of things! In my house..if it's not on the calender it doesn't exist! too much to keep track of! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment:) Am following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the weekend! Hopped over to say hello and make sure I'm following you. Follow me at http://www.weidknecht.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following:) Am following you now:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...