Sunday 13 October 2013

Somebody has had a birthday....

Well, that somebody would be me and did I get some amazing presents? Oh yes I did!! So many things I didn't know I needed and now obviously can't live without, and a very fantastic piece of art too. It's from Uncle D (not my uncle, the diglots uncle) and it will defo be hung on the best place in our living room.

Isn't it cool?? It's US..... The princess, the daddy, me, the little man and Muffin the cat.


It's half term here so next week we're enjoying not having to get up early. Tomorrow we're off to Legoland (the original one in Denmark as we only live 45 minutes away but have never been) We are sooooo excited and I cant wait for the diglots' faces when they see how everything is Lego.
They have saved up their pocket money for the last few months and will be bringing them. Apparently there's an outlet where they sell cheap Lego....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...