Thursday 5 May 2011

Spiders.......

I hate spiders I really do. My children has more than once witnessed their mummy scream very loudly when a spider appears. I don't take them outside to live happily no no....I kill them!
So it happens the other night a very very big one appears in the utility room. The man of the house is so so brave and with a piece of paper and a glass, captures it and puts it outside. Big mistake...!! I'm sure I can here it stomping around out there in anger!!!
The next evening I'm sitting on the sofa when I can feel it's here again. It is and right next to me. I call for help but it runs away. I seriously consider going to my mums for the night cos I'm sure it'll attack me during the night. I come to senses, stay at home and hope for the best!!
Next evening I'm at a meeting when I come back I'm told it's finally captured and put out on the road! Why would you do that?? Why? It will come back and more angry than ever I'm sure...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...