Thursday 12 April 2012

A burning ring of fire.....

As we do nearly every dinnertime, we were listening to music yesterday. The Ipod just play songs randomly, the little man's favourite song comes on. Johnny Cash, Ring of fire. Yes, I know... not the most obvious choice for a 4 year old but a good one though!!
The chorus starts like this "I fell into a burning ring of fire".
The little man shakes his head (in disbelief) and says:

"If I fell into a ring if fire I would die!"

He continues to eat his dinner!

4 comments:

  1. Such an awesome little man, and great taste in music!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this tale and his logic!
    This post cheered me up after a tough day
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope little miss G is better. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...