Friday 17 August 2012

Dallas is back and we're loving it.

Well, the daddy and I are but I obviously don't know about you! I first saw it in 1988 when it finally made it's way to the Danish tv channels. Don't know what I'm on about....? Well, here's the theme tune from when it first aired in America (1978) to maybe wake your memories! Click the picture and it will take you down memory lane....


Now, let's have a look at the new cast and theme song... Again click the picture!


Wow is what we think... What about you? Are you watching the new Dallas?


7 comments:

  1. Yep, it was awesome! The new Dallas series are not aired over here yet, it will be a while and I can't wait!

    Kinda disappointing that Victoria Principal isn't starring in the new series.

    Happy Weekending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in for a treat, it's brilliant:)

    Yeah, I read different reasons but Dallas is amazing anyway. J.R. rocks...;)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nan watched it, couldn't stand it so is not gonna watch it I think (you never know though) Might read J.R.'s eyebrow's blog - it's got good reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! My mum was a huge fan of 'Dallas' back in the day and I remember watching it with her. Thats the first time i've seen the new intro and i'm glad they've kept it like the original! I haven't watched it yet but I definitely will now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very good we think:) Hope you'll enjoy it too:)

      Have a lovely Sunday.

      Delete
  5. Hi, came across your blog while bloghopping!! I remember Dallas...my mom used to watch it!! Wow! I should tell her about the new series!!

    Do visit when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stepping by:) Dallas is amazing:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...