Friday 31 August 2012

Who's the best mummy.....??

I am! Well, at least today I am. We had pancakes for dinner... how naughty is that? Surely that makes me the best mummy! Even if it's only for a few hours, I hold the title!

We're planning to have a really relaxed weekend (is that something you plan..?) with lazy mornings and we started with a lazy yummy dinner.... Pancakes!!

What are you up to this weekend?

The daddy has asked to do a guest post about tantrums. Apparently it's my tantrums not the childrens'. Don't know what he's on about obviously. I'm still thinking whether he should be allowed to do it. What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Whoo yummy pancakes,if your tantrums are like mine don't let him do it lol....let me know if you let him so I can pop over and have a read :)hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! My kids cheer when I give them cereal for dinner the days I run out of food in the fridge!! Looking forward to the guest post!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! love breakfast for dinner. I think you should let daddy go ahead and post- this could get really fun!!! haha.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) The daddy is really happy with all the support about his guest post....

      Have a lovely weekend:)

      Delete
  4. We only get naughty things like pancakes and french toast when papa is not home and so far there has been no complaints (my boy is 16 months - he's happy to eat anything!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, french toast is lovely too:) Maybe that's what we'll have next time:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...