Sunday 16 October 2011

Facts I found because I was bored on sunday night!

Why was I bored..? Absolutely nothing on tv worth watching. I didn't feel like reading so I typed in funny facts on Google. There sure is a lot of facts nobody really need at all but thought I'd share a few with you guys. Here goes:
By raising your legs slowly and laying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand. Right, I'll keep that in mind when I accidently walk into a puddle of quicksand and start sinking!
Flying from London to New York by Concord, due to the time zones crossed, you can arrive 2 hours before you leave. Brilliant, then I have a couple of hours extra to shop!
Starfish don't have brains. That's a bit harsh....
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards. Neither can I so what's the big deal..?
It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. But why would you do that in the first place...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...