Monday 24 October 2011

Welcome to Music Mondays!

Found this over at http://clairejustineoxox.blogspot.com/ and thought I'd join the fun!
Share a fun/favourite/happy/special/great/sad/horrible song of your choice. Just post your blog post with a song from Youtube and why you've picked this song then join the blog hop. Please hop around and see what songs others have picked. This is a no rules hop but please be family friendly.
I love this version of Over the Rainbow. Especially the Ukulele Mr. Schuester is playing! Ukulele is a funny word. Why call it that...? It's a small Guitar isn't it...? Brilliant word though, Ukulele! Anyway, I feel this is a Monday song!


4 comments:

  1. Love this song.
    Is this also Glee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in and sharing Music Monday :)
    This is a really smiley Monday song,I remember this episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinkoddy: Yes this version is from Glee.

    Clairejustine: Glad you liked my Monday song. I'm waiting for Glee season 2 volume 2 to arrive in postbox soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this version and was nice to hear it again! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...