Sunday 13 May 2012

36 hours.

Is the amount of hours I spent away from the princess, little man and the daddy. I missed them so much but luckily I was busy so the time went quickly.
The company I write for had booked all of us bloggers in at The Hilton Hotel at Copenhagen Airport. It was the easiest when we come from 4 different countries I guess. I must admit I loved it and I enjoyed a good nights sleep. The hotel was amazing and the food absolutely fantastic. Oh, the meeting was good as well! We came up with quite a few new features for the blog, new ways to do things etc. It's always nice when we meet for our yearly meeting. Some of us have been writing here for 3 years now.



I did ache to get back home though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...