Tuesday 22 November 2011

Argh.... it's lost.

My e-mail account went mad the other day.... Think some virus had got the better of it, not that I know for sure. Technical things are not my strong side!
Panic was my first reaction. Silly really, it's not the end of the world and certainly wasn't harming anyone. Never the less, panic was my initial reaction. The thing is, I have had the same e-mail address for more than 12 years, so I felt strangely attached to it and was not quite ready to give it up... Weird? Well I did, after a lot of thought, give up and got myself a new e-mail address! I tried a few times to recover my lost e-mail account. Didn't work until now. Suddenly, after I have gotten myself a new e-mail address, the old one is recovered and working again. What to do now....? Stick with the new one or take old one back? No, I will stick with my new e-mail address, it was time for a change and this was meant to be! Sorry old e-mail, you had your time! Thanks for everything!
Am I the only one being strangely attached to things like an e-mail address? I'm even more attached to my mobile and don't get me started on, whether to change my phone number when I rarely change my mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...