Friday 23 December 2011

What celebrity would you invite to Christmas dinner?

You can only choose one. Without hesitation the daddy answered Jim Carey. Reason? He would annoy half the people at the table, the other half finding him hilarious! The daddy obviously being part of the last half.

Who would I like to have around for Christmas dinner? I cannot answer just like that.... It takes a lot of consideration! Do I choose an actor/actress? Or footballer? Singer? Honestly this is not easy. No, I have to go for funny. Therefore... Phil Dunphy, the dad in Modern Family, I would invite. Yes, the character. Reason? He's so funny.


What celebrity would you invite over for Christmas dinner and why?

2 comments:

  1. Marry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Glædelig Jul og Godt Nytår herfra ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...