Monday 13 February 2012

Side ponytails.....

... not just a regular one, a sofisticated one. So at 6.30 am this morning the princess asked for half a French plait and half a side ponytail. Hmmm.... can I pull it off? Or will I have an angry princess not happy with her mummy? Phew... I did pull it off, well at least the princess was satisfied! Must say I think I did quite well.


Having cool uncle and his equally cool girlfriend visiting at the moment, the little man watched her and the princess putting nail vanish on yesterday. "Me too, me too..." he requested and he willingly let his big sister do it. He wouldn't let me take a picture of his nails straight away. I managed later though when he was concentrating on playing x-box.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...