Tuesday 28 February 2012

Energy!

Is the name of the band who won the Danish song contest for children. It's so much better than the adult song contest, I think. (I miss when all the countries sang in their own language. It was so much more entertaining!) Well, back to the danish childrens song contest MGP it's called. It's brilliant, the children write their own music and lyrics, do their own little dance routines and they're all so cute. We watched the show 3 weeks ago. The princess loved it and we got her all the 10 songs on CD.
Result: She now knows all the ten songs by heart! Her bedroom door is closed for hours, music playing loudly and the princess singing even louder!
Suddenly silence and we all have to come in.
"Please put your hands in the air...!" 
Look at the concentration!

She's so much cooler than I was at her age. There was no childrens song contest but I loved it every year when the european songcontest was on. I tried to memorise all 30 songs in their original language so I could sing them in front of my mirror. I had a hairbrush as a microphone!
Maybe you can imagine what that sounded like....!!?? Not good I tell you!

1 comment:

  1. she is so cute! I have a 4-year-old girl and she is sooooo different than her 7-year-old brother.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...