Friday 3 February 2012

They do grow up too fast, don't they?

I'm talking about the children especially the youngest one seem to grow up a lot faster than the oldest one.
Last weekend the little man wanted to have a haircut like his daddy. I had to tell him (as in lie to him) that little boys are not allowed that short hair. He bought it but wanted a haircut anyway and this time (not like last time he asked the same, read ) his lovely little curls had to go, he doesn't look that happy about it does he? Probably more because he had to sit still!

He was quickly loosing his patience but I did manage to finish before his patience was all used up! Cute isn't he...
But it's not just the big boy hair cut is it...? He has grown a lot lately as well so his bed has had to be extended.
What will the next be? Ah... I know he's off to school!

Have a great weekend.

Remember to join the weekend blog hop over at clairejustine!


1 comment:

  1. Since I have had kids, I think time keeps moving faster. New Follower! Shay

    http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...